A PROCLAMATION DECLARING A PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY IN CAPE GIRARDEAU COUNTY REGARDING COVID-19. THE CAPE COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH CENTER RECOMMENDS PREVENTATIVE MEASURES TO RESTRICT THE TRANSMISSION THEREOF.
SUMMARY OF RECOMMENDATIONS:
- Limit your public exposure. Go to work, conduct essential business, and go home.
- Limit gatherings to groups of 10 or fewer.
- Implement personal protective measures, such as staying home when ill and washing hands frequently.
- Avoid non-essential travel.
- Actively engage in social distancing by staying at least 6 feet from others.